And I will try.. To fix you.

21 September 2014 // 2:51 PM
♣ positive vibes

Yesterday, I decided to get my pal read for the first time, it was definitely an interesting experience, as it seems like the person could read me like a book. I do agree that most of the times, I let my emotions get the best of me, as I am a very negative person, some days I will have really high highs, that I felt as though I am on top of the world, but when I feel depressed, I would plunge face down on the ground. That is undeniably true.
This whole experience has really been an eye opener to me, I felt as though I have received some form of closure. Although I tend to have a lot of uncertainties still, something’s I have to learn to let go, and just embrace the moment.
I used to be the kind of person who was so embarrassed to feel upset, I hate people to see me weak, but over the years, I have become such a pessimist, that all I want to do is retreat in my sadness, and let it get the better of me, because it is just so easy to feel sad, and there are so many things that I could be sad about that I fail to see the good in front of me. That is something that I regret about, and from this day onward I wished to change that aspect of myself.
Now that I am much older, I realize who are the people I should prioritize, who are my close friends and who are not. I do agree that although I have few friends (pretty much only a handful), but they are the friends that I could rely on. However, I still do feel that not everything is worth sharing,
As I am turning 21 next year, I feel that it’s time to leave my insecurities and childish mindset behind, it’s not worth moping around about a “bad day”, it is a bad day if you THINK it’s a bad day, but that doesn't mean that I should break down and cry, in fact, I should get up and turn that around. Do whatever it takes to be happy, because life a short.

I am blessed that I have a boyfriend who is such an optimist, who instills all the good vibes and positive energy. No matter how bad his day is, he’s always looking on the bright side. I swear being with him brings the best in me, and as the palm reader told me, “he is like your heaven after hell”. And I couldn't agree more with him. I am truly blessed and grateful for him (although it took me a long time to realize that). 





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.