The new school term has officially begun, and before we know it, the year is coming to an end already. This is really a crucial time for me, because I never made it to year 2 this year, due to the fact that I changed schools. I honestly, can't wait to rightfully, proceed on to year 2 in April, next year.
It is actually hard to believe that I was a student of np right up till March this year. And that just within 2 weeks, I started year one all over again in rp.
To some extent, I do regret the choices that I have made, but in a way, it did thought me a lesson, that making the right decision is important, and not to be done impulsively. At that point of time, I did not take things seriously. Now I paid the price.
Also in a course of a year, I have learnt so much. And gone through so much. Had my fair share of problems. Personally, I was glad that 2011 came to an end. It was a hell of a roller coaster ride for me. 2012 hasn't exactly been very easy as well. The beginning of the year was tough, but I was pretty surprised that I've managed to get through it without breaking.
Now living in the present, I feel that being 18 right now, put many things in perspective. I guess I've passed the stage where I will feel upset that I like a guy but it didn't work out due to various reasons, and constantly dwelling about it. When the time is right, hopefully I will eventually find him, if i don't then, I don't. Right now, I feel that there's many things about myself that I would like to work on first. Focus on school, and work. Yes, I am working part-time right now, and I am not planning to quit any time soon. I feel that I can do this. Yeah, it might be really tough right now, without much money, without that many support system around me, but tough times don't last. I am sure that it will get better in the future.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.