And I will try.. To fix you.

12 August 2012 // 10:28 PM
♣ Reflection

I can't believe that fasting month is almost coming to an end. It's the 12th today, and on the 19th is hari raya. To be honest, I am not looking forward to it. I have always been dreading that day. I guess I must be the only one. Have not met anyone who dreads hari raya as much as I do.
If only there's someone who wants to spend their hari raya with me. I will love that person to bits, but sadly, everyone's too busy with their own family. Me on the other hand feel like I don't have a family. I honestly live for only 3 people. If they aren't there, I don't see a point in living, honestly. Maybe I will, someday. Everyone says family is everything. I know that. I guess, I'm just one of those people who's family are not close. Bonding prolly don't exist in our dictionary.
It also annoys me that my mum constantly want to keep arguing with me. Like she only sees all the flaws. Can't she just chill out? Why isn't she focusing on the better things? Why is it always about religion. She needs to give it a rest.
As for my dad, I honestly don't know what to say. What is there to say, really. And as for my uncle, he works so hard, I feel bad that he's even supporting me.
I truly feel like I have no one to rely on. Friends come and go. Guys come and go.
And I don't want to trouble my family. Enough problems for them to deal with already.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.