And I will try.. To fix you.

22 August 2012 // 6:59 PM
♣ Picking up the pieces.

I am utterly disgusted with myself. I realised that I have been such a whiner, and that I did nothing else, but eat and then complain about how pathetic my life is.
I had enough of this, I want to get up, and move on from all this bullshit, I am still young anyway. I'm freaking 18. Why do I care if I can't find love and end up alone. It's really disgusting, I should cut myself some slack and enjoy life. If it comes, it comes, if it doesn't, then it is not meant to be. After all, I still have friends, I still have my family, and that's all that ever matters anyway.
Guys come and go. But your best friends and family, will stay throughout.
Also, I have had enough of eating too much unhealthy food, and then complain about how fat I am, as of today, I shall watch my diet, and start exercizing again. Today I've managed to do a mixture of jogging/sprinting/brisk walking for 4.4km, and I must say that my stamina is utter shit right now, I really need to start all over again, and slowly build up. I guess, I have forgotten the pain I went though just to lose weight last time. Today was a definite wake up call for me. This shall be my lifestyle now. Health and fitness for the win.
I'm gonna work on my life, look good, feel good, get a good career and be happy. Boys are honestly gonna be at the bottom of my agenda. I'm done waiting, being treated like an option, and only talked to when you want a companion or when you are free. No, that's not the way you should treat me. I am not there for your entertainment. I have been nothing but understanding to you. And I realised that this is a dead end for us. I wished nothing but the best for you. I know you're a very ambitious guy, and I am prolly at the bottom of your list of priorities, or maybe I am not even in it, but that's okay. We both shall move on. I don't want to hold you back. Have a nice life.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.