And I will try.. To fix you.

06 July 2012 // 12:18 PM
♣ News perspective

I somehow still can't believe that it's July already. Time is really passing by like crazy. And before you know it, it's gonna be December again. I really can't wait for April next year, I am so ready to start year 2. I can never be at ease knowing that I haven't progressed when I'm supposed to.

Anyway, they say expect the unexpected, and it really surprises me is when my ex came back to my life after not talking for close to a year. With zero contact at all, we deleted each other from facebook, he even blocked me, and I deleted his number off my phone, and all his messages. And I just treated it as though nothing ever happened. But oddly enough he came back telling me that he will marry me after his studies. Isn't it weird? Why out of the blue. Oh well, will just go with the flow I guess.

Also, I've learned to take it easy with S. I realised that I'm actually okay not texting him on a daily basis. I don't doubt him. I just don't think about the negative. Really. That's the only way to keep me sane. I also don't think about what's next. Just gonna live with the present. Enjoy it, and hope that it lasts.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.