13 May 2012 // 11:22 PM
♣ how is it even possible?
Yesterday, I went for A's birthday party at Avatar. Loads of people turned up for the event. One of them actually happened to be 2 of my friend's soccer friend. At first, we didn't really talk much to each other, but for some reasons, we ended up dancing together, and it began from there. The most annoying part is while I was dancing with him, this dude started to come from behind, tried to hold my waist and dance, I was so annoyed, I actually made a turn, so that S will be facing him instead. From that moment on wards, we just stick to each other till the end. Also, when we were dancing, the song "we found love" started playing, and one of the guys there actually gave us the two thumbs up. Also when I was there, some dudes start hitting on me by asking for my number and such, but honestly, I couldn't be bothered. My focus is only on him. Further more, when I was typing something on one guy's ipod. he actually walked over to look. I wonder if he thought I would give my number to that guy.
Also, when I whispered to him, you will definitely forget me, he said no I won't forget you. And he actually kept his word. How he sat beside me, and my head was on his shoulder, and my hand was around his arm, it's really amazing. He turned out to be really nice. Furthermore, R told me that he is innocent, plus he had no gf before. I was like whuttttt? You gotta be kidding me man. This is really insane, I don't even know how to explain the feeling.
But I just feel so comfortable with him. I wonder where this will take us. I don't even dare to get my hopes up high. But ever since then, I am finally able to stop thinking about R. On the down side, I kept thinking about him instead, and smiling to myself like an idiot, he seems perfect to me, it's crazy.
To some extent, I have to thank R in a way. If he didn't ask for my number, we probably won't be talking, and I won't know A, if I don't know A, I probably won't go for the party, and I wouldn't have met him, and thank god R and him was in the same cca. Everything really happens for a reason. Who would have thought. Really.
I even went for their soccer match before, but never once did I notice him before, I guess I was just too focused on R, to even notice anyone else.
I also remembered stalking the np soccer guys on fb with Liyana. And that was how I saw him. I remembered naming a few of the cute guys there, including R and him, of cos. But I did not send him a friend request, I had too much pride for that. Further more, at that point of time, I didn't know him. Fast forward a few months later, who would have thought that at the end of my chapter with R, I met him. It really would be a year this coming 18th. And I guess, I can safely say that I am over R.
He can go for J all he wants, if she was the girl he wanted from the beginning, because really, I am over this. I can no longer feel upset nor bothered. I am also no longer angry.
I guess there's so many things I can learn from this. One of them is to let go, and when one door closes, the other one opens.