You told me that I haven't been there for you when you needed me. And it's hard for you. You told me that yes, you got your other best friend, A. But it's not easy talking to A, because she doesn't know the whole story about Z. My dear best friend, when you said that, do you know that you have slightly offended me. You made it seem like the only reason you chose me over her, is only because of that. If she knew the whole story about him, you won't really bother about me. My dear best friend, please don't say that I'm not there for you when you needed me. Where were you when I needed you? I'm not exactly having the time of my life either. I just refuse to burden you. Therefore, I'm keeping things to myself. After all, I don't want you to use it against me. I like the fact that you're honest, and straight forward, but do you have any idea how offended I feel the other day when you talked to me about you brother, then when I just made a remark about him, you said "then you and Faris?". Although I just brushed it off. I was a little pissed that you even said that.
My dear best friend, who am I to even give you advise about guys, when I myself am single. You told me that it is alright. Your time will come. But do you know how it feels? Please don't say that you're forever alone, because you are not alone. Yeah,Z might be like that now. But he will come around.
And as much as you said that we're on an equal level as him. It made me realise that he is your priority. Even if we're here to support you. You will not feel truly happy.
If you can't be happy single, how can you tell me to be happy?
Dear best friend, I love you still. And no matter what. I'm sure we will get through this.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.