And I will try.. To fix you.

18 March 2012 // 1:58 AM
♣ Goodbye my almost lover.

That day when we all went out together will be one of my best memories I ever had with you. In fact, that's the only memory I had of you. All this while, all I ever did was watch you from a far, the fact that I have waited for ten freaking months to even get this close, is a fucking miracle, I don't even know how I managed to held on for so long. As cheesy as it sounds, I felt secure in your embrace, how I held on to your hand and squeezed it because I felt so sick, and you held on to it even tighter. The fact that I could lie on your shoulders, the fact that I could hug you for that long. I get to smell you scent, I get to hear the sound of your voice. And how when I buried my face in your shoulders, and all I felt like doing is crying. I will really miss all that. But most of all I will miss the warmth of your embrace. How we danced to 'someone like you' by Adele. And also the way you showed your concern, how your friends mattered more than having a good time. How you kept on repeating over and over again to me you're not fine, although I kept insisting that I am. And how you actually took away the cigarette from my hand and convinced me to get rid of it, I swear you're the only guy that could ever do that. It sounds insane and creepy, especially when it's coming from me, a girl who's not even your gf, but I'm just saying. That's what I felt anyway. And I really wanna say that I appreciate it a lot, everything. Although you left me hanging for a long time, I can't blame you, nor can I ever get angry at you ever because I love you that much ( I don't even know why), and I understand that feelings fade away. It disappoints me that it didnt work out, but I'm contented to know that at least you did like me at one point of time. I know it's hard, but for the sake of our friendship, I will try to let this go. And I just hope that one day, someone will walk in my life with the same impact as how you did.

~although I was crazily drunk, I can still remember bits and pieces of it. I make it a point to remember all the details especially when it comes to you.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.