And I will try.. To fix you.

19 March 2012 // 6:52 PM
♣ Friends with benefits

Well well well, someone actually brought up the 'friends with benefits' thing up with me. And I can't believe I actually considered it ( the thought of agreeing actually crossed my mind) at that point of time. I guess it's just the thrill to try new things out, despite that, when he asked me, I actually reluctantly said no, but when I sat down and reflect about it, I'm really glad I did what I did, because you know what? It's not worth it. Yeah, I know no strings attached and all, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to do so with someone I have no feelings towards. Yeah, I know it's not as if I am that innocent anyway, but to be honest, there's only one guy that I ever went so far with, and that was because he's my bf (now ex) and I was crazily in love with him. And it's not like that's all we ever do when we got together, he was like my everything at that point of time. Even then, I do feel guilty for doing those things that I did. I can't imagine how guilty I will feel if I do all those with someone who's not even my bf.
And yeah, since it all happened with only one person, I want it to stay that way. The second person, will be the last. Why should I even be that easy? I'm more like a
Russian Roulette only the lucky one gets the shot.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.