The moment I look at twitter, I'm seeing so many people complaining about their weight.
And people listing their target weights. Everyone is planning to diet like crazy and exercise like mad. Looking at all those makes me feel inferior. It feels like as if I'm having some kinda competition, I know it's stupid, but if they all can do it, why can't I? Plus they all are planning to lose way more weight than I do. So far, I'm doing pretty fine. I hope I can keep up with this. So far I've lost 2lbs. 14lbs more. And yes, I'm counting my weight by pounds instead, it seems more precise for some reasons.
Anyway, the start of my year 2 will be on the 16th April. Totally I've got 54 days to lose 14lbs. It seems very possible to me. Losing 1/2 lbs a day is also more than enough. By then, I would have lost 27lbs! Geez. That's like fucking amazing.
So all the best to me :D
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.