And I will try.. To fix you.

14 February 2012 // 8:58 PM
♣ Valentine's Day.

To be honest, I'm getting sick of people telling the world about them being forever alone and all. What's wrong with being single anyway? You don't have to be in a r/s to be happy. I'm actually guilty of this too. But I'm over it now.
And also to those hypocrites, that go around saying, "I don't care about V DAY, it's just like any other Tuesday" "STFU who care's about V DAY?" Bitch please, stop lying to yourself. If you genuinely don't care about it, you shouldn't even bring it up. It should GENUINELY NOT affect you. Seriously. Get a grip.
Anyway, on this Valentine's Day, I celebrated it with Sonaal, she stayed over, and we made pasta, lit up candles, and watched Kim's Fairytale Wedding and Sex and the City. Then stayed up to talk about the times we had with our ex-bfs. Ate pancakes for breakfast, then went out to Bugis to shop, and while we were in the train, Sonaal almost fainted, it was really epic, I swear. Thank god she's fine. It's really a good feeling to have a friend with you. Somehow I feel comforted by her presence.

Anyway, yesterday I was reading Xiaxue's post about Adele, and somehow, I agree with it. If you want something, work hard for it. And it is actually true, that sometimes when a guy catches our eyes, it's due to his looks, although it's not everything, it does matter, and if we want an eligible guy, we have to start working on ourselves, and make ourselves worthy for him.
And reading about Miranda Kerr's diet plan to lose her baby weight, I do feel like all those people work hard to be the way they are. Nothing is ever effortless.
I know today, I have binged, just because it is a special occasion, and I do regret doing so.
I'm gonna start eating healthily again tomorrow.
Sigh. I know I'm gonna fall off the wagon. Why is it so hard now? How did I managed it last time? It's so bloody hard. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH AND WILL POWER.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.