And I will try.. To fix you.

03 February 2012 // 10:36 PM
♣ FAT

Never would I have thought I would be called fat again in my life. But surprise surprise. 3 people actually told me so, right in my face today. And to be honest, it fucking hurt the shit out of me.
I'm sorry, this whole fat/skinny thing is not a joking matter. I've literally been through shit to lose weight, I was once 63kg, and at that point of time I was 161cm tall. And all everyone could tell me was how fat I was, not a single guy even knew I existed. I exercised my heart out and diet as strictly as possible, I could survive with only 800 calories a day or less. Just to get to 43kg, and it totally helped, that I grew till 170cm. Everyone commented about my weight, claiming that I was anorexic/bulimic. But you know what? Who the fuck cares. I wanted it so bad.
But who knew I was in so much pain. It really took me a long time to recover.
And now I feel like as if I'm falling in that hole again. But I'm sure it will be worth it. All those people can eat their words up.
Starting from tomorrow 04.02.2012. I am determined to fucking lose weight.
I will not eat more than 1000 calories a day.
And I'm gonna be as skinny as last time. Let's aim to lose 10kg in 3 months.
I hope on 04.05.2012. I won't be disappointed.

Things to avoid:
Pringles, bee bee snack, all sweet drinks, chocolate cakes, cream, fried food(ock).
Basically, those are all that I can think of right now. Those are the stuff that I always eat anyway.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.