18 February 2012 // 8:42 PM
♣ eight freaking months
I hate it when he looks at me, and gave me the you-chose-to-break-up-with-him-face, I mean you guys told me about him cheating, you even brought his sister to meet up with me, and she told me not to be with her brother, because she knows him well enough, and since I'm young, I can find someone better (or so, as said by his sister to me. BIOLOGICAL SISTER btw. Not some god sister of his). Honestly, I'm just reflecting all of it now, and I think it is nothing but a huge mistake. A huge mistake to leave him.
Yeah, he might not be the perfect boy friend, I get that. Even his grand aunt told my mum about him. But why did I listen to them? Why didn't I give him a chance?
Because I was too stupid and naive to allow others to influence my decisions.
I miss him. I truly do. And when I saw his pictures on someone's album, tears just welled up in my eyes, because I know, deep down inside, I have never completely moved on over him.
Maybe these feelings are just fragments from the past? I don't know.
I still remembered those times, when we were just sitting, you asked me, what if I just disappear from your life? I clearly remembered telling you that I will hunt you down till I get you back, but see what I'm doing?
You clearly did want me back, you did everything that you possibly could for us to patch, but I think it was all in vain, as I was too reluctant to give it another shot.
And now, when I am actually considering about it, you're no longer there.
We will just see how things go, if it's meant to be, it will be, and I hope that when we ever crossed paths one day, we will let bygones be bygones.
Something that I've learned from this, I will never ever, let someone leave that easily ever again. I will not give up on us.
Whenever I look at couples who've stayed together ever since secondary school, I feel envious of them, because they get to watch each other grow up, and be with them through their milestones in life, I feel like I will never find someone like that.
Although I might feel slightly broken, I'm quite certain that I will find someone eventually. Right? I mean there gotta be someone out there for me.