And I will try.. To fix you.

11 January 2012 // 7:23 PM
♣ I die a little everyday.

Sometimes I feel like I will never be happy. Really.
I have so many things to do. Assignments dues, tests coming, finals, attachments,
and here I am blogging about what I feel because honestly, there's really no where and no one I can turn to. Everyone have their own problems, and besides, they won't understand what I'm going through anyway.
Right now, all I feel like doing is just cry. But it seems like there's no more tears for me to shed.
Each time I think I've made one step in moving on. I take 10 steps back. It seems like you're everywhere. Many things remind me of you. And seeing happy, loving couples out there, just reminded me of what I'm missing out. Let me tell you this, I'm not the kind of girl who goes around seeking for a relationship. I'm perfectly fine being single. And alone. I don't need any morning or goodnight texts from guys. None of their messages can compare to just a text from you.
We don't even need to be in a relationship, but please don't stop talking to me.
But it's alright really. I don't think there's any point of me trying anymore because we've already said what we have to. I don't want to come off as needy as well.
So yeah, I'm just hoping for a miracle.
No, in fact 2. I'm just wishing that you will come around. And secondly, if all else fail, for me to move on in life.
You really don't know the damaged you've left behind. Re-reading our facebook conversation from May'2011 makes me cry even harder.
This makes me feel so stupid.
When will I ever get a grip?

Also, I think to those guys out there who's thinking of taking over his place, for now, it's really not working. No matter how nice you're trying to be, I will just tell you to give up, because I don't want any of you guys to waste your time and effort on me.
Unless you're really sure I'm the one, or else just leave.
When my heart is open for someone else, then I might consider.

Sometimes, you find yourself waiting,
Waiting, waiting for someone, to come around,
And it’s hopeless, hoping to be found.
-Broken Jaw, Foster The People.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.