19 January 2012 // 7:34 PM
♣ Don't cross the line.
First and foremost, some stuffs that totally pissed me off this past few days are the fact that some people think it's okay to cross over a certain line. I'm sorry.You can flirt with other girls and they will be willing to flirt back and even cross boundaries with you. Look, I'm not like that. If I don't like you (in that sense), I don't. And I think you should take a step back and leave me alone. What irritates me the most is, you're not even sure of your own feelings, you change girls like you change shirt. Okay, maybe not, but you get what I mean. Like this month, this girl, next month, another girl. What the shit? Make up your mind, it's not even love for your information, just plain bloody infatuation. Also, I don't think I will ever go out with you when it's just us. I don't want you to be telling people, she wanted to go out with me what, she wanted to do this with me what etc etc. HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. You won't tell people that you made the move, you will push it ALL TO THE GIRLS, and made it look like it's OUR fault for entertaining you first. Since all the other girls before me are not making it clear to you. Here I am , telling you in your face that I will NEVER EVER LOOK AT YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND. YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND YOU SHALL STAY THAT WAY. Treat me nicely as a friend, and I'm more than grateful for that.
Also to add on to my misery, I realise that people really do hide things from me, and what pisses me off is, I tell them everything. Well, pretty much everything anyway.
If that's gonna be the case, then I will have to shut my mouth, because I can no longer trust you completely with my secrets. But it's okay, people change. I get that.
What hurts me also, is that my so called 'best friends' are being all missing in action.
They're pissed when I don't text them, yet, when I do, they don't bother replying. And also to the other one who used to tell me that she's busy with her studies, well, hello? We get that. You can use that excuse when you're sitting for that major exam, since it's over. Now what?
I mean we all sat for that major exam, we still do have time for each other, it's a matter if you bother to make time for us or not. Period. No excuses.
And as for what happened today, when I whatsapp the 2 of them and I get no reply, just shows how petty they are. Come on, don't tell me you didn't receive the msg. I can clearly see that you both went to whatsapp and when you guys signed out.
You know what? I don't even care anymore. If you guys wanna take offence over something as minor as who-text-who-first, then I think you guys should just grow the hell up. If you're unhappy, you can just tell me right?
Also to that boy, the one that I've spent like nearly 8 months of my life, just waiting for you. I think you know what, you're right, you're the guy and you should be the one making the first move. It's not that you're shy or whatever excuse you give me.
It's just plain and simple, you either lost feelings for me. Or you never really like me that much to make a move. I guess I will give up, and move on. It's just a matter of time. If time heals everything, I hope it heals this one.