Wow. I haven't been able to update this blog for a really really long time. So much have been going on in my life.
2011 have definitely been a difficult year I must say. But it's not all bad. There's some good in it as well.
I've gotten my fair share of heartbreaks during that year. I've made many mistakes which I hope I won't be repeating again this year. And the biggest adventure of all, is the leap from secondary school to poly. Joining ngee ann was never a mistake. I love this school. I just have to suck up all the attachments, and fast forward to April 2014, where I will finally graduate. But till then, I'm trying to live my life one day at a time.
I must say I didn't exactly have a good start to 2012, I'm stuck at home cooped up in my room sulking around after having a fight with my mum. Plus I was otp with Liyana for like 3 mins, and I'm left alone again.
I've never felt more lonely and upset on that day.
But the confession from **** takes the prize for the worst start of the year ever.
I've never cried so hard before on a new year's day.
But thank god for Louie who called me after that. He totally made me feel better after that.
Also me and my mum had a really heart to heart talk, and she finally agreed to allow me to enter the clubs. I'm really thankful for that.
This year, I've made some really practical resolutions.
But the one that I must highlight is, I'm gonna stay single.
It seems like I'm not moving on over him, although he is so over me. Till I find a reason to move on, and that someone who is able to take over his place, I will not budge. I mean, there's nothing wrong staying single. I'm perfectly content with loneliness.
But other then that, I'm gonna enjoy my year. I hope that I will be able to handle the 3 weeks of attachments, my final year exams, and then year 2.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.