And I will try.. To fix you.

15 September 2011 // 1:47 AM
♣ TLC.

I know I'm 17 and I shouldn't freak out so much about ageing, but somehow it still does scare me.
At this age, I realised that there's really a lot of things that I must take care of, such as my hair, my health, my skin etc etc. And honestly, it is overwhelming. Today itself, I've convinced my mum to get me some supplements, I wanted to get more though, but I think it's better if I don't take too much of those.
And I bought an anti-aging cream as well. ZOMG. Am I crazy or whuutttt?
Well, they all say prevention is better than cure, so I'm taking the initiative now.
And as for my hair, I was really thinking, like SERIOUSLY thinking, what was the caused.
I came to a conclusion that, maybe it wasn't the rebonding that caused it to be damaged, it was the bleaching of hair for the highlights, and also the multiple attempts to dye my hair.
But the bleaching and the rebonding at the lousy salon combined, was the biggest mistake I've ever made.
The bleaching especially. My hair was never the same after that.
And I paid a huge price for that, which is cutting off my bsl hair to like ear length.
That was obviously the shortest my hair have ever been in a long time. Last was when I was like 10 or something. Even when I was 12, my hair is already longer than that.
Now, 4 months and 2 days later, plus the hair rebonding at kimage and a little trim just now to get rid of the rough edges. My hair is currently at my neck already. It had successfully covered my nape already, and the front is below my chin, unlike before.
Since obviously, I can't stop rebonding my hair, I will at least stop colouring it. Only touch up for the rebonding is allowed.
And that is only at good salons. From there, we will see how things go. And hopefully, I will have long hair by the time I graduate from poly :D


XOXO.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.