And I will try.. To fix you.

02 September 2011 // 2:57 AM
♣ AGAIN

Nothing's much going on right now. Except I've finally gotten my nape piercing on the 28th! Heheh. Thanks to Fatheha for accompanying me. She wanted to get her raya shoes and when she told me let's go Cityhall. It was like music to my ears.
So here it is:
I spent 70 bucks on this and THANK GOD it was straight.
Absolutely love it. Except it does hurt. But beauty is pain isn't it?
Also speaking about beauty. I've started my weightless regime on the 1st of September with my bestie, Malathi. We both plan to encourage each other and give moral support to each other.
All I can say is, this is definitely not easy.
I feel like I've been too attached to food lately, and it's really hard for me to completely cut it down to almost nothing like just 2 egg whites and 2 pieces of bread.
For the first day itself, I ate 1 slice of watermelon, 2 egg whites, mushroom chicken with croutons soup, milo, swiss roll and epok epok. A lot right? Gahh.
But I did exercise every time after I ate. And also I ran like 2 reps of 2km. So, I hope it isn't that bad. Furthermore, I think if I start starving myself, i might just slow down my metabolism.
BUT still, it's not an excuse for me to binge.
So I'm gonna be completely honest here, my starting weight is 54kg, and I'm 1.72m.
I've managed to bring it down to 53kg now. So that makes my BMI 17.9.
My first goal weight is 50kg and bmi of 16.9.
Then to 47kg and bmi of 15.9.
And lastly, my ultimate goal of 45kg with a bmi of 15.2.
I honestly hope that I will manage to achieve this by the end of the year. After all, I have 4 months and I need to lose about 8kg. But still you know what? The faster the better, coz I really wanna see results. And I'm sick of tired of everyone saying I have tummy, blah blah blah.
So watch me.
:D

p.s and I rebonded my hair although I said I wouldn't. It's the festive season! What do you expect. And I spent 260 bucks on it. The hell right? Lol. Kimage really does cost a lot.
XOXO.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.