04 August 2011 // 10:14 PM
♣ My week, so far.
It's Thursday! Great. Just 1 more day till Friday arrives. And then, the weekends :D
So far, this week hasn't been great. Had tests like practically everyday! Thank god, I'm done with the last test for the week today. So at least I can enjoy my Friday.
Let's start with a short recount of the week.
On Monday is the beginning of the fasting month for all the Muslims worldwide. So far, the fasting has been ALMOST effortless(not quite yet, coz I start feeling the hunger towards the end), but overall, still bearable. A little disappointed to find out that Q is not fasting, but oh well. Speaking about Q, we haven't been talking much either. Looks like this whole thing is going no where after all. Hah. I'm questioning myself, why do I like him? But I can't find the answer yet. Also had my aap test today. I will be happy if I pass, really. Not SUPER confident about it at all.
Tuesday, I had my nsl practical test. And I screwed it, no joke. I was so surprised when the invigilator told me to retake. Just can't accept the fact that I failed. Just because I "contaminated" the damn thing by re-capping the syringe. As she was explaining where I went wrong, I was just biting my lips to stop it me from crying. I even tried distracting myself by nodding my head to whatever she says, but somehow, the tears just started flowing out, and it turned out rather bad, as I was like 99.9% close to sobbing. Thank god KELLY was there to give me moral support, and also for tolerating my sudden crying outbursts throughout the day.
Also had mic practical test today, was not in the mood to even do it, but thank god, had awesome friends to help. Thank you Karthik for the hints, and for telling me which experiment to take. Really appreciate it. Tuesday is definitely an energy draining day.
Wednesday, wasn't bad actually. I was dreading it coz it was HS day, and we had to perform. Although we did perform, and sort of made a full of ourselves, I must say we had loads of fun and we did rock the stage. Hahah. AND HS DAY WAS AWESOME! SUCKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO MISSED IT!
As for today, had fon class test. Pretty okay. Not sure what to expect. Just hoping that I didn't do that bad. Also, I received a piece of good news from my nsl teacher, she told me that she's gonna pass me for my nsl practical. Since she was the one who thought us to re-cap back the syringe, and she had explained it to the invigilator and they both agreed to let me pass. Plus she said that she have seen me practicing, therefore, that's one of the factors she helped me. All I can say is, THANK GOD THANK GOD. AND THANK YOU TEACHER. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I had to skip the ndp rehearsal. The thought of performing in front of ALL THE SCHOOLS IN NGEE ANN COMBINED is daunting. I can't handle it. I will screw up. Trust me. Truly and utterly sorry. On the bright side, I did perform for hs day :D
After school, went off to Jurong Point with my bestie, Liyana and I was approached by 2 modeling agencies. Am I really model material? I don't know. But I LOVE clothes and shoes though. Plus it will be great if they do your makeup and hair. Not to mention, when accessories are thrown in as well. HEH.
Finally meeting my bestieee tomorrow! I miss her so bad. Gonna meet up at Bugis and slack, then off to Newton to break fast. WOOHOO.I smell a great day ahead. But sadly, have to wake up early for make-up nsl lesson.Plus, I'm gonna miss the ndp concert D: Oh well.
AND AND AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR. What else is new? Totally story of my life.
Goshh. I talked a lot don't I?
To who ever is reading, hope you have a great Friday and weekend!
XOXO