And I will try.. To fix you.

27 August 2011 // 2:14 AM
♣ Fasting month,exams and nape.

Okay it's freaking awesome that fasting is month gonna be honest. I'm sorry. If you're like my mum, you will probably say that I'm "tak beriman" or something, and I can't see the benefits of fasting. But you know what? It's true anyway.
So moving on, it's already the 27th day! Meaning Raya is coming real soon.
Tbh, I'm not looking forward to raya. It's useless really. I don't even care about the baju, if that's the reason why some girls go gaga over raya. Or even the food.
And asking for forgiveness? Oh please, what's the point of asking for forgiveness when we're gonna do the same mistakes all over again. Anyway, if you wanna ask for forgiveness, you can ask for it any day, not necessarily must wait till raya to seek for forgiveness.
AND don't even start about FAMILY GATHERING. Omg. I'm so over that.
Sometimes I feel like do I even have a family? Apart from my mum and uncle. My dad is there but not there. Get what I mean?
And my other cousins, have their own lives and we don't even speak. Applies to MOST of them.
Except some from my mum's side. That's my family for your information.
Nevermind. I will get use to this. I'm forever alone. HAHAH.
Okay, so my exams are over! I'm sooooo glad. IT was dreadful really. I was mugging for all the papers the night before. My sleeping pattern is screwed and I just get more and more hungry.
SIGH. I should really start excising. Blehhh.
I think I will be getting my results next month. I hope that I will not fail anything *fingers crossed*
I'm not gonna think about that now. No point worrying. Will just face it when the time comes.
Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a nape piercing!
The ones that look like this:

Cool Right? Planning to get it real soon. Like before the start of my CA.
But I guess I gotta cover it with a plaster, coz I cannot take out this piercing till a long long time.
Maybe getting it later or monday perhaps. Will see about that.
Adios.
XOXO





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.