I realised that I've been rather successful in posting only happy things on my blog, ever since that day. I must say that it wasn't exactly an easy thing to just focus on the happy stuffs when all you wanna do is blog about what you actually feel. But I must say that it had been a good distraction. Teaches me to be stronger and also to just accept things. Which is pretty good right? I'm still waiting for something good to happen. I hope it will happen soon though. I mean there's only so much a person can handle.
ANYWAY! It's the 7th day of fasting. Not bad right? Have been nothing but successful! Although I must reallllllllllllly stop swearing. I must say that I've cut down on the swearing TREMENDOUSLY, but not completely. Hahah. I'm still trying. And exams are so close! I'm freaking out. Haven't studied yet, and it's really hard to study when all I feel like doing is stoning. I'm just so tired! I don't even know why! I hope that someone can study with me. But who?
p.s I'm so tempted to text. But I don't think that will be a good idea. Or maybe it is? I really don't know. Hmmmmm.
p.p.s Nahhhh. Not gonna. If you want, you will talk to me :D
SELAMAT BERPUASA to those people out there who are fasting.
XOXO
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.