And I will try.. To fix you.

16 July 2011 // 12:44 AM
♣ why?

Honestly, is it possible to even be that busy? I mean so busy till the extent you can't even use your phone to send me a freaking message to say ttyl or something? Even if you take 1 day, 2 days or something, it's still better than not replying me AT ALL. How do you expect me to feel?
It's feels horrible okay. I'm not saying that you should be in a relationship with me or anything, oh no.I'm just comfortable texting you, and I'm getting very attached to that.
Don't worry, I'm not blaming you. It's not your fault that I feel this way.
Generally, this whole week is sucky. I swear. Got slapped. Had to attend an event with a friend and now his buddies think that we're "a couple". Sigh. And even when I was sitting in the bus with him just now, all I can think about is you.
I don't know what's so great about you. I won't say that this is love, coz it's still early days.
But there's definitely something there. Please don't leave me hanging.
Just stay there. Even if it meant we will just stay as friends only. As long as there's a chance, I don't mind waiting.
Also, after so long, I saw M* again. He changed so much, he's like this typical wannabe. Why?
You used to be great. I will never forget the times we shared.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.