30 July 2011 // 9:04 PM
♣ Is this the beginning?
Today, it feels like as if I've been hit real hard. I've realised something, I don't wanna be sad anymore. Yes. I've said it. I'm just 17 for god's sake. Why should I feel sorry for myself. Everyone makes mistakes don't they? Why not turn it around, and make do with what I have? Sometimes, it's not all about me. It's about the people around me as well.
I know that I've fucked up a lot of things, like my o'levels, relationships, friendships, family, basically almost everything. I can choose to sit around crying all day and complain about how pathetic my life is, or I could accept it,and move on. Which I obviously, decided on the second option.
And if I'm sad because of a boy, thinking that my happiness lies on his hands, I couldn't be more wrong. I wanna wipe off that mentality COMPLETELY. Happiness don't lie on others, it lies from within, if I can't be happy alone, I can't be happy with others also. But that doesn't mean I completely don't need anyone by my side. It's just that I'm DONE relying on people. I'm gonna make myself happy, and share it with someone(if the someone ever comes, but till then..)I will just continue living my life.
I don't wanna confuse myself. Most times I think that I'm in love, when actually, it was just an infatuation. I end up dwelling over it, and hurting myself in the process. I don't wanna search for love. I don't wanna find someone just because I'm lonely, that's unfair.
Also, I don't want to feel depressed whenever I see that other people's lives are better than mine. I'm gonna use them as my inspiration and work towards that instead.
Not just that, I'm done trying to please all those around me. From now onwards, I'm just gonna be me. I will try to be as honest as possible about everything, BUT with limits. I'm not gonna be a bitch and end up hurting myself instead.
p.s Obviously there will still be days when I'm not completely happy,when people try to bring me down with their words or even the various setbacks along the way. But I will try with all my heart, to get up again. To be a stronger person than before.
All I want right now, more than anything is to be happy. Please, give me the strength.
p.p.s Look out for more happier posts in the future <3
XOXO.