And I will try.. To fix you.

01 June 2011 // 9:39 PM
♣ Oh, and you think that you're so smart

What the hell. Sometimes people really do talk without thinking don't they?
Who are you to define what's fake and what's real?
So you think that by telling me I'm fake makes you real?
You think that you are so damn perfect is it?
Don't talk if you have no bloody idea.
Furthemore, no one should accept the fact that they're ugly, because they are not.
And it's because of people like you that people around have self-esteem issues.
It's your job to constantly criticize isn't it?
Well, let me tell you this, you have no rights at all to tell me how to live my life.
I'm definitely not going to do what you told me to, just to prove that I'm "real".
Why should I stop doing something that makes me happy?
I'm sorry that I get very sensitive about this.
It's just me. I don't care if you think it's a small issue, it matters to me.
Next time THINK before you say too much.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.