And I will try.. To fix you.

25 May 2011 // 6:51 PM
♣ Pissing off.

I'm just fuming mad, and the weird thing about me is, sometimes when I'm mad, I just ended up not being able to verbalize it at all.
What's pissing me off today is a particular group mate, I mean hello? You're in our group, but wtf did you even do to contribute? You think by dumping 3/4 page full of information that is not particularly related to our topic and also coming up with some crap video links, meant that you've done your part?
Oh please, what about all the people who spent their time staying back just to do it? And also, who are the ones who did the powerpoint slides may I know? Not you I'm sure. You think by just giving us that bullshit you've done your part? You're suppose to call us, you didn't, and when you're suppose to stay back with us, you didn't, what's your excuse again? "I have to go, I have to go". That's hardly a good enough reason.
You're not the only one who have commitments alright? Tsk.
Furthermore, because of all the work that is piling up, had to skipped cca today.
Not that I'm into my cca or whatsoever, but it's because I'm eager to see someone who's cca might be ending around the same timing as
Sigh. Guess sometimes we just have to live with it.
To make matters worse, when I was on the way back, I just have to see that backstabbing bitch, with her mum, urgh. Why does she even bother smiling and waving at me? If you hate me, just hate me uh. Seriously.
And you got a problem with me cutting my hair? It's my hair, my business, I can do anything to it. Even if it's ugly, I'm the one who has to live with it, has nothing to do with you.
So get a life, before you even think of saying anything about my face, you take care of your own face first.

Okay, I'm done with all the ranting. Other than what happened above, my day is pretty much normal, just like any other day.
And I wanna thank Raid for giving the sticks to me and Fatheha, although it's not menthol, we still took it anyway. Waiting for Kelly to get back to school with our sticks is simply unbearable.


`You make me want you so bad, it hurts. Is it real or just another crush?





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.