And I will try.. To fix you.

24 May 2011 // 7:43 PM
♣ Late 2010-2011 experience.

It has been more than a year since I last blogged here.
So many things have happened. It's insane to list all of them down.
But to name a few, I didn't do so well for O'levels, in fact, it is still a sore point, cried the most and the longest for that, even more than how much I cried for F*( oh, I guess I haven't mentioned F* before didn't I? Just goes to show how long I haven't been here)
Anyway, I think that I will never ever get over the fact that I got that kinda score.
(To that sucker who thinks I can't pass maths, well, in your face bitch!)
Also, if you're wondering what school am I in, well, I'm in Ngee Ann Poly now, and I'm taking nursing.
Okay? So quit asking me.
And to those who asked me why nursing? No choice ah?
All I can tell you is fuck yourself, it's bad but not till the extent that I don't have a choice you dickhead. Thank you very much.
Nursing is actually a pretty nice course(: I've made awesome friends in the process, and if you are wondering how I survived, you can say that it's because of them.
Not just that, I've cut my hair. I know, I know, a lot of people are wondering why, because, I was once this sucker who's so crazy about long hair, to be honest, it's mainly because I'm just sad at how unruly my hair is, and I can't bare to look at it anymore, if not, I personally would NEVER cut my hair. Does that answer some of your questions?
Also, about me texting M* all over again, I honestly think, it's majorly because of the guilt.
I left him without a real reason. I didn't even offer him an explanation.
Please don't judge, I'm not completely a heartless bitch.
I'm left with no choice. He's just too perfect.
Last but not the least, are my working experiences. It's been one hell of an experience I can assure you, from the idiotic telemarketing company that kept me waiting for almost 2 months before getting my pay, to the unreliable tuition center which didn't even pay my money, I somehow ended up working at Coffeebean. Tsk. Although it isn't that bad. I can tell you people out there who thinks that the job of a barista is to make drinks ONLY, you're VERY VERY WRONG.
That's the shortest I could summarise. More proper updates next time.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.