I really don't know what's up with me. It's just one of those days that I find myself wanting to curl up in a ball, hide somewhere and sleep. Yes, just sleep and not wake up, at least I won't feel the pain. I don't know what's the trigger, but today seemed to have opened up some of the old wounds. I guess it never really healed did it? Even after all this years. I'm still scarred. Sometimes, it is tiring to even look good. I feel like washing off all the makeup and shaving off all my hair. I want to restart my life all over again. I want a fresh new start, but how? It's not even possible to begin with, what's done can't be undone. I've wasted so many opportunities. I do things half way. I've disappoint so many people. Sometimes I can't even stand up for myself. No matter what I do, nothing will turn out the way I wanted. Nothing. Or even when it does, it will be taken away from me, sooner or later. I don't even know why am I here sometimes, what's the purpose? I don't even know what I want in life. I don't even trust myself sometimes, are my feelings for someone true? Or will I just change my mind after sometime? I need answers. Please.
`sort out my life for me. It's a wreck.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.