And I will try.. To fix you.

25 April 2010 // 2:39 PM
♣ Whatever.

My blog is dead. Well, that is coz I feel like I'm dead too. My cat is dead, I'm not kidding, there's nothing funny about it anyway. My cat is barely one year, and I can't believe that the vet can't even help it. I just want to run away from it all. I'm mad. I'm so mad at you, A. I hate you so much I feel like ripping your head off, because you deserve it anyway. You caused me to have double the unhappiness on the day that I wanted you to be there for me. I can't believe that you would do that. I so regret ever knowing you. I tried and I tried. But it never seems right. So I should just give up trying, coz I will never ever get it, and plus such things do not exist. I officially give up.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.