And I will try.. To fix you.

05 March 2010 // 8:19 PM
♣ That's just the way it is.

First and foremost. I'm so glad that the common tests are over. This week had been a real drab, seriously. And I think for some people who saw some stuffs, please don't think it's true. It's really not what it seems.Sighs. Maybe I should have listened to my friends, but I can't, I need to prove that I dare. And this is what I get. I shall not think about it. Moving on, the only thing that make me feel so happy for this week is I passed my science reaallyy well! For the first time in 1 year. Maybe the test is easy? But whatever, I could've done so much worse. And Mdm Cheng said something so funny. Hahahaha.I should shut up now and not be complacent.

p.s It's been two weeks already. Are you really non-existent or what? and sad to say imy. When you're really not there, I think of all the stuffs you said to me. And maybe, next time I should not be too judgmental. sighs.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.