And I will try.. To fix you.

09 March 2010 // 5:59 PM
♣ that was so close.

I can't believe how close I was to making the stupidest mistake ever. God. I can't believe that I'm always in this kinda situation. Maybe I'm just too impulsive at times, but I'm just glad that I didn't send the message that I initially wanted to, if not I would be accusing you for nothing. I'm so sorry for doubting you, and I'm glad to find out the truth eventually. Sighs. And just to add on to the stupidness, I must open my big fat mouth and ask someone something which is completely irrelevant and now some 'people' will have this stupid thought that I actually might like someone that I don't. Urgh. This is pathetic. I wish people could just keep things to themselves. And seriously! I didn't even ask anyone to find out about it.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.