Omg. I barely posted anything on my blog. It's practically dead already. But it's okay, I'm back anyway[: There's so much going on, I honestly have no time to sit down and blog, well, till today at least. Now, I don't know where to start. Umm..first and foremost, I wanna wish myself a belated 16 birthday, and fyi, if you're from my school, and have a good memory, my birthday happens to be on flag day, at first I thought I must be cursed or something, how could this shitz happen on my birthday, but yeah it happened, and I was wrong. It's not shitty uh, I mean it was at first till we(Crystal and I) stopped asking donations from scrooges, and of course our luck changed for the better[: And that aside, apart from all the super mundane details like homework,school and them.. there's really nothing worth mentioning, except you know, for the three days of Adam Khoo workshop. It's awesome, although not really a huge surprise as I went for the same(almost) course during primary six. For me, the last day was awesome, when people came up on stage and expressed their feelings to their parents and everyone else. They are like super brave. Totally admire them for that, and for some reasons, it just makes me feel sad(?), idk if that's even the word, but still I do feel some kinda emotion. Oh well. Moving on, today is the first time ever I actually danced on stage! It was nerve wrecking at first, I almost can't breathe, but when I actually started dancing, it became funnnnn, and I felt like laughing out loud. But still I know I wasn't awesome uh. Sod it. Laugh all you want, it's an awesome experience. And I must thank the person who dragged me into this, and that is Munirah(pls jangan kembang) :D
`sorrie no pictures, I wanted to upload really, but gawd knows where's my USB cable when I really need it.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.