Hell, I'm so exhausted. I didn't know that the back of a table could accumulate that much dust.
Plus the tangled wires. It's almost impossible and very much unbearable, but for the sake of making my room more spacious, I've decided to do the impossible, which is force my mum to get me a new computer table. Urgh, but that's not half as hard as untangling those wires and putting them back in place. And the dust! Gross. Oh well, but it's worth all the mess and dust, coz now I have a new and much nicer computer table, spacious room and of coz much lesser dust and tangled wires. Well, credit goes to me of course :D Hmmm.. and maybe a teeny bit to my mum , for the minor help. hehs.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.