Okay. I know the title is stupid but really. I honestly thought that taking care of a kitten wouldn't be as much difficult as taking care of a hamster. So I was in for an awakening after I brought my newly adopted kitten home. Okay, to be fair, it's not that bad, except you know, the poo. It stinks like $^$#*^*#&%!!! But thankfully it knows the litter box already, so I don't have to worry about it poo-ing all over the house. Plus the kitten LOVES to cuddle. It makes an awesome buddy when I'm bored. But the downside is, it also loves to sleep with people and it's impossible to sleep next to me, because I might just accidentally kick the cat or flattened it when I turn over. I would be known as the cat abuser or something. Yeah, so anyway, here's some pictures of Mishka( the people of spca name her that). And she's 2 1/2 months btw. [:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.