And I will try.. To fix you.

16 December 2009 // 11:08 PM
♣ Change!

Everyone just love changes right? Well, at least positive changes anyway. So, while I'm on the computer just now, I just had this sudden urge to change my email address. I felt that my previous email add. was getting a little old, and plus it's quite ridiculous actually, I mean I'm hardly the kind of person who seeks dispute and violence, I don't know where that idea came from anyway, maybe from the show I guess? V for Vendetta. LOL. Hardly relevant I know. So anyway, I've changed my email to something more toned down, and not as irrelevant as before. In case you're wondering why I've chosen my new email, well, that's coz it sounds catchy, and plus I like something with puzzles in it. So that's where I get puzzlesandpieces@hotmail.com from. So if I've missed adding any of you guys, do tell me, that's because I need to add people manually(it's a long story), and it's highly possible that I could miss anyone. So, my apology.

And speaking about changes, I'm thinking that it's about time that I let go of some things in my life. There's many reasons to it though, but one of them is, I'm tired of chasing for the things that I can't have. So I guess, maybe it's not my time yet. Hopefully when the time comes, the opportunity would be there, widely open for me ;D





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.