And I will try.. To fix you.

29 December 2009 // 11:12 AM
♣ Bye 2009(in advance)

Looks like another year is coming to an end soon. And so far this year has been the least productive year ever. Not to mention the fact that I'm the laziest I've ever been, and also went through the phase of lack motivation that I was so certain I will just end up going to ITE, basically I just wanted to give up and die(not literally duh, dimwits. As in during the exams). No really, I'm not making it up. I honestly thought I am a goner. But obviously I was being stupid. How can I make it if I don't even try. Anyway, this post is not about me ranting on my sort-of depressing life. But about the top 3 wacky stuffs I did over the years(without thinking of course!). I'm not crazy or anything. Just in the mood for random-ness. And I think this is a nice way to conclude my year :D

In order of earlier 1st:
1. Asking my friends to show a dude my pic, in the hopes that he would be my 'friend'.
Urghh.. It's disgusting how low I've stoop. And don't ask me how it turned out. (2007)

2. Sending another dude a valentine's day card.
I didn't know what I was thinking uh. But it's not really my fault! I didn't know that he had a gf at that time. And plus all my friends were doing it. So I don't want to be left out. (2008)

3.Piercing my tongue.
Ok, this is not exactly wacky, but when you think about the situation, like reeeeaally think.
I did all this behind my parent's back(withdraw money, no permission) and I had to lie that I
used the money for a Sims 2 game(which of course I borrowed from Saleha) .I'm such a bad liar to begin with. I think my mum could see through it uh. But of coz it's especially hard to lie when I can barely talk. So, I will avoid talking to my mum. Everytime she wanted to talk I will drink water. LOL. But I can't escape uh. So you should get the picture. (2009)

If you noticed, out of the 3, 2 of the wacky moments involved guys. Urgh, my life is disgusting.
I think I'm not gonna do it again(1. and 2.), ever.

Now, for something more serious!
My new year's resolutions.
1. Work my ass off for o'levels.
2. Be more assertive, tell it like it is.
3. Think before I speak. Even if it takes forever.


Hmmm.. I think those 3 things are enough. What's the point of having a supeer long list but not following any of it.






Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.