Today's one of the days when I'm feeling awfully hungry. I even had a dream that I'm eating loads of cookies from a friend's house. I know, it's weird. The dream felt so real, it's like I could practically taste the cookies. Sighs, approximately 2 hours plus till I could eat again. I'm not into some crazy dieting in case you're wondering. LOL. And on top of that, I have to worry about a crazy zit on my face which has a potential to leave a scar. It's bloody irritating. Thankfully there's no school tomorrow. I'm gonna rot at home till it heals. Don't give me the look, you would do the same thing if you were me. Or maybe not. Anyway, heard that Rosehip oil works well for scars and tea tree oil works for pimples. I would probably get it. But that would involve me leaving my house to get it. Hmmm.. Maybe I would get it soon(don't know when). But I'm gonna get it for sure. At least it's all natural and much much less harmful, unlike benzoyl peroxide which cause my face to turn really swollen and red.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.