And I will try.. To fix you.

01 November 2009 // 7:12 PM
♣ Wedding.

Went for my cousin's wedding today. It's nice. They even give donuts as tokens.
Yum. I ate like 2. I know, I'm such a pig. I felt kinda awkward at the wedding, I met people whom I have no idea who they are, pathetic, I know, and since I have plenty of time to spare, I randomly scanned through the place, and saw loads of good looking faces around, I mean like seriously uh, it makes me feel ugly for some reasons ]: And I spotted this totally good looking dude, there were two of them, but my eyes were more glued to the younger one. Sighs, it's rare to see such people. But no regrets, I made full use of my time there, if you get what I mean ;p
.
.
For the 4th time-4 days in a row-, I dyed my hair again, don't give me that look. I know what you're thinking, so I've learn my lesson, instead of doing it myself, and causing an awful mess , I've decided to just simply go to the salon, and yes, it had proven to be really helpful. SO now, instead of the friggin obvious milk tea brown, it had been darken to middle brown, which hopefully is a much safer colour for school. AND screw step ahead, which is tomorrow. Two weeks of holidays down the drain.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.