Today's outing with L,S, & B was fuuuuunnn! Saw Joakim Gomez at Far East, Technically I didn't get to see him, because apparently L was too shocked to work her widely open jaws(I'm not kidding, it's totally true, I swear a fly could've entered, if there were one at that time) to even tell me it was him, till he went up the escalator. Urgh. And also, while we were at Cine, there's this angmoh dude, suddenly appearing out of his shop saying " Hey girls, can I show you something amazing?". Ok, I know what you guys are thinking. What's wrong with saying that? There's actually nothing wrong with what he says. It's just that S happens to be thinking kinda sick at that point of time. *coughs suggestively* If you get what I mean. It's not the only time she was thinking sick, while we were in Forever 21 at Wisma, and she saw this gal, she was like "oooooooo...nice body. Especially the butt. SEXAAYY". This is definitely not the kinda thought girls should have about other girls.. Still, we had fun, especially throughout the trip back home, we were like laughing so hard over random stuffs. Totally gonna miss today :D Especially my dream, it seemed so real. Hopefully I will get the same dream again. If only it could happen in real life. Wishful thinking I guess? Coz apparently some people just don't get hints D:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.