I'm currently obsessed with long hair. Well, maybe that's because my hair was never long before. The longest it had ever been is now, which is slightly past my shoulders, it had never been longer than that before. My target is for my hair to be at mid-back length approximately, I would need to grow out about 3-4 inches of hair. This would probably take about 6 months? Apparently hair grow an average 6 inches per year. So, if you were to do some math, this would probably be by May next year or something. COOL. I can't wait. Finally in my life I will have long hair. LOL. Hmmm, Anyway, while searching through the net about long hair, I've came across this Russian Supermodel, Ruslana Korshunova, she had gorgeous long hair. It's sad that she died so young. Sources said that she committed suicide by jumping out of her 9th floor Manhattan apartment. Nobody is actually certain about it because she's a cheerful person, and her career was really successful and there's no reason why she did that. Friends were shocked about her death, even her own boyfriend. Well, this just tells us, that nobody actually does completely understand a person, there are more to them that nobody actually knows except themselves. May her soul rest in peace.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.