And I will try.. To fix you.

06 November 2009 // 8:19 PM
♣ Drained.

Urgh. There's still one more week of step ahead to go and I feel like I could hurl.
Really tiring , especially on my brains , and it's causing me to binge all day long.
I ate like a pig for the past few weeks , since Hari Raya actually , so ermm no excuses.
I think it's quite likely that I might have gained a few pounds.
And I really did btw. LOL. I'm thinking that it's better for me to start watching my diet now , before it gets out of control, because at this rate, it is really quite possible for me to ballooned up.
Maybe I should start by watching my diet.
This is gonna be quite challenging, I always turn to food for comfort.
And if I'm gonna be cutting down on my comfort food, even a teeny attempt, would cause me to be really cranky.
It's quite advisable to stay away from me during this period of time, unless if you're prepared for my mood swings.
So, don't tell me that I didn't warn you ;p





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.