And I will try.. To fix you.

15 November 2009 // 11:47 AM
♣ ...

The holidays are awesomely slacky at the moment. If only it would be like this till next year.
Okay, I know, wishful thinking. Tsk. I'm so gonna miss the holidays. Especially this moment, just sitting in front of the computer, listening to songs like there's no tomorrow and looking up random stuffs on the internet just to fill up my time. I doubt that it would be anything close to this next year, especially since I'm having my O's and the teachers were telling us about what we should expect ( a shitload of homework plus almost no life). Hmm, I can't be too sure about that. It won't be too far away for me to find that out.
.
.
.
Anyway, since I have loads of time on my side, I found pictures of my 2 most favourite models : CHANEL IMAN & JOURDAN DUNN

































^Isn't it amazing, that she's so young and yet so successful. Not to mention that she's super tall and has a friggin awesome sense of style. I mean obviously being a supermodel does help.

&







































^ Jourdan Dunn is another of such example. She's just 19 and super successful.
Not to mention, blessed with good genes(tall and pretty). But being pregnant at that age,
not very wise.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.