Today's like one of the most boring days ever. Nothing much is going on in school. Boring really. And the school seems quite empty, unlike when the graduating classes were around. It still feels weird not seeing the usual faces. Oh well, guess it would be the same for me next year. Anyway, sad for my friend he got retained,again. How unlucky is that? It's unbearable to waste another year doing the same thing. Plus you won't be with your friends anymore. That is punishing enough ,lucky that it didn't happen to me, I don't have to face the wrath of my mum if she got to know about it. I must work hard for next year, it's like my one and only chance to buck up. I can't possibly screw up my O's, I would be disappointing a lot of people. Thinking about it just makes me even more nervous. So moving on, today is Mdm Lim's last assembly, she's retiring. During the assembly, there's like a mini celebration for her, but I think it's kinda screwed, people weren't really listening to her speech, as always. Plus it rained like hell(it won't be an issue if we were not at the hard court), what a memorable last assembly for her.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.