And I will try.. To fix you.

17 October 2009 // 1:21 PM
♣ Exams.

The FYE are over. Gladly.
But I'm not feeling any relaxed yet.
I mean apart from the fact that I can stop mugging every night.
I'm dreading the results.
I guess the real celebration would be after knowing that I get promoted.
(No celebration needed if I get retained)
Right now, I'm just having that really bad feeling.
Speaking about celebration, went out with Baiti, Munirah and Liyana yesterday to jalan raya, I know, it's a little TOO late,
but raya is 30 days rite? And yesterday's the 27th or smth.
Oh well, but still people are giving us the weird look.
Expected uh.

p.s Ouch, my cartilage is still hurting despite piercing it 2 weeks ago.
Urgh. Annoying.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.