And I will try.. To fix you.

31 October 2009 // 8:04 PM
♣ Dead.

I'm seriously a goner.
I've dyed my hair and it's too obvious, the problem is, there's step ahead on Monday
and I can't go school with my friggin brown hair. Urgh. I'm thinking of dyeing it a darker shade but come on, how many times can a person dye their hair in 3 days? This is like my third time. Plus, I don't really want my hair to be black again, just a little less obvious would do. Heard that putting coffee helps, wonder how true is that.
Anyway, I feel really bad for allowing my uncle to buy me expensive school shoes for next year. I don't think I deserve that kinda treatment from him, especially when my results sucked like hell. Anyway, speaking about next year, I know it's cliche but I can't believe that I'm gonna be in sec 4. It seems faster than I thought. Maybe even before I knew it, I would be sitting for my O's. Hopefully that it would turn out well next year.
.
.
While surfing through the net, I saw some people doing corset piercing. I think that's really crazy. How could a person ever lie on their back again after doing that? I bet it's gonna be really uncomfortable. But apart from that, it does look rather nice.
Oh! And I think labret piercing is nice too :D





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.