Another boring and suckish day. Not looking forward to anything at all. Even Raya. What's so great about it anyway? It's just like any other boring day. Plus I haven't even touch my homework yet. I'm so dead. And Monday would be the start of term 4. Means the finals are near = no more slacking. But knowing me, that would probably be almost impossible. And currently I'm chatting with some dude idk. (just proves how bored I am) LOL And he gave me his no. asking me to msg him later. Should I msg? *thinks*
`It's been 2 weeks and 4 days ]:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.