And I will try.. To fix you.

21 August 2009 // 6:12 PM
♣ so dead.

Can you believe that the 2.4 km run is postponed?
Wth luhh.. I was so looking forward to it
(not coz I wanna run, but just wanna get it over with).
Sighs sighhs.
And this is the 1st time I managed to pass my incline pull ups
and get a C atleast.
Must be a miracle uh.
I mean I've even practiced during PE, I did 3 and I felt like dying.
LOL.
Anyway bout the 2.4, am I like suppose to run during the fasting month?
shittzx ar, how to run under 16 mins like this?
And when I'm ranting to my mum, she's like, oh come on, just try your best
(I mean it's probably true but still, it's just so frustrating that she dun understand it's hard to resist drinking after 2.4).
Hope that I could run under 16 mins or the most 16:10.[:

p.s I really can't belive that I went to meet you yesterday.
It's like the first time ever I meet a guy alone in my sch uniform.
What an experience.
Idk why I did that anyway.
LOL.
But it was fine[:

p.p.s COMMON TESTS! I'm so dead. Wish me luck.

I took this quiz again, and it's again true[:
Check out.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.