And I will try.. To fix you.

29 August 2009 // 1:14 PM
♣ issues.

sod it.
Life is not going great at the moment.
I know that you're probably busy, but can't you at least let me know if you're alive.
(or not)
I'm super sorry about the other day.
I know I should have just went alone to meet you for a while.
After all were at the same place.
But I'm with a friend, I can't just leave her.
And you should know that I wanna meet you(duh.)
If not why did I meet you the other time?
]:
Anyway, glad that the common tests are over.
Not looking forward to knowing the results though.
I know I'm gonna flunk maths and science.
Oh well, not a huge surprise anyway.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.