It's so f*ucking annoying that my new(barely 1 mth) Samsung touch screen phone got stolen. (2 days ago.) FREAKING annoying. Urggghhh which lifeless fool would do that? I hope that the person would live a miserable existence. If you can't afford a phone, dun freaking steal other people's phone luh. OMG. I feel like ripping the person into pieces uh(If only I know who is it). MY PHONE LEH. Without it I feel so weird(somehow like no life). And my contacts! My memory card and also the messages. Sighs. I hope that the person would lose something so much more valuable than his/her phone. Never ever will that person ever be forgiven till my phone is returned back to me. And till then, I will keep wishing that the person would be facing lots of misfortunes in life. That person should totally get what he/she deserve. Go die faggot. And make sure you burn in hell. Bloody knn.
`my apology for the use of certain words. oppsss.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.