I just love Friday to bits. Especially odd week Friday(you should know what I mean by odd week if you're in my school), it's like the slackiest day ever(at least for me) There's only like 2 periods of studying(English and MT), the other 2 periods are P.E and assembly. Since Mdm Kartini didnt come today, and there's no relief teacher. It's only equivalent to 1 period of doing work. Anyway,We(Liyana, Munirah and me) just slacked outside our Malay classroom and the toilet until the period ends. We have no where else to go anyway.
p.s I think I'm gonna die during NAPFA, (maybe)not coz of the 2.4 but coz of the deadly inclined pull ups. I can't do it for heaven's sake. What should I do? HELP HELP, all tips are welcomed.
p.p.s I saw this video while watching MTV just now, and I think the song is nicee. and plus the guy in it is pretty cute(the one acting) [;
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.