And I will try.. To fix you.

03 July 2009 // 9:02 PM
♣ First week of school

It felt like as if there wasn't any June holidays at all.
LOL.
Anyway the first week of school ended.
Phew.
It seems pretty fast actually.
There's both positive and negative sides of it.
POSITIVE: It's not draggy.
NEGATIVE: It's nearer to the exams.
I'm dreading the finals uh.
I mean from what my cher says, 12 of the students in my class are in the "risky" zone
and 7 in the "super high risk" of getting retained in sec 3.
And if we don't work hard enough, she would lose more than half of us.
I reeeeeaaalllyyyy hope that I won't get retained uh that's like the worse possible thing that could happen.
I wonder if I'm in one of the groups?
Coz, for the mid-year, I just managed to scraped through uh.
Thanks to my English.
If I fail my English, I can just kiss passing goodbye, coz I need to pass 5 other subjects.
And most people know how much I sucked in Maths and Science
(well done me, the 2 most important subjects).
Anyway I hope that I could get atleast a C5 for both M&S.
Wish me luck[:

p.s I love morning assembly and all the other gatherings to be in class.
So much better.
:D





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.